Monday, August 19, 2013

Self-proclaimed Holiday!

Hihi! I'm back after a week of disappearance ~~ xD

Finally! All the tests and projects are over (Except for the last on 2nd September)!! I'm so glad I was able to manage my time well enough, and I praise God for that too. †

IRM test was so-so, but am not confident in scoring well.. Can pass good enough (Y). And as for ITApps, it was way better than I expected! It was more of a speed test as the questions have already been given to us 2 weeks beforehand. We were given 20 mins for each component; MS Word, MS Powerpoint and MS Excel. Thought I would flunk for Excel but end up Powerpoint was the only one I didn't complete :/ Roughly calculated my scores based on my confidence level and whoooo I derived an estimated score of 41/50. Yayy!

Let me share with you guys something epic during the test. We were asked to download the data that we have to work on for the test and each document was locked with a password (just in case you didn't know you can lock your MS documents with a password.. yeah I didn't know LOL). It was to prevent any one of us from a false start. MS Word the teacher gave us the password which was 'tp123' (lame right I know), then for Powerpoint we all tried to 'hack' by typing 'tp456', 'tp321' etc etc. But we all failed and end up it was 'tp555' MAJOR L O L. Then for Excel, Ronnie (who was sitting beside me) and I tried again, and on my first attempt, I succeeded. TP999. HAHAHAHA. And Ronnie was like saying it across the lab "Eh guys, the password is TP999 ah." Then when the teacher wanted to yadayada the class was like "No need can start already we can access already." and the teacher's face was... meh. Hahahaha it was darnnnnn funnyy and epic xDDDD End of story.

After the test, I went to play Bowling and Pool (very first time in my life) with a portion of my classmates and it was fun! Then I rushed to work... #sadlife. 

This whole week is supposedly Study Week before the Exam period which lasts 2 weeks. But as I've said, I only have one paper to sit for so...... HERE COMES MY SELF-PROCLAIMED HOLIDAYYYY~~~~ But because I have SOOOOO MUCH time to prepare for my PStats paper.. there is absolutely no reason for me to just pass the paper, I need to score for it. Even if its not a full mark, I need at least 90%. So I must study hard!! -determined look on my face now- -actually no I'm just leaning against the bedboard typing like a boss-.

Okaaay I think that is all I have for now. I'm gonna go download new songs yayy ~~~ I'm very into Mandarin Pop again lately :') The singers and songs are just oh so perfect! I shall drown myself in the beautiful melodies and powerful vocals now so byeeeeeeeee~

-RCHM-

No comments:

Post a Comment