Monday, August 12, 2013

Updates~

Eh yo hi there!

Its currently 12AM now as I'm typing my post. Another week has passed... it was a great week :') 

On Thursday, I went to Church for an event, Carnivallous, with Bohan and Wenfang! It was really really really fun; we played many games like the Human-style table soccer (I don't know what the actual was :/), Captain's Ball and many many more. That day when we sing and praise the Lord, the atmosphere was overwhelming and I love it. *inserts thousands and millions of hearts*

Then on Saturday, I got my new looks! For the first time after 8 years, I finally took the courage to chop off a significant amount of hair! The last was when I was in P3/4, whereby I had the legendary mushroom head... Since then, I learnt my lesson and kept my hair at a moderately long length. 

Mmhmm, my hair got chopped off and I think my hair roots cried blood.. that is why it became red....... HAH okay lame. Yeah, I dyed them red for the first time too. Thankfully, I LOVEEEEEEE the results. Even though my hair is naturally stubborn black, it still shows a really nice shade of red under the lights, so I'm very pleased with my attempt this time round :DDDD

Nah, here it is. TEEHEE.
I know it doesn't look red, neither is it THAT short but I like it so I guess that is what matters ~

Next up, the happenings today! Woke up at 11.45AM and prepared for work then blahblahblah photocopy worksheets, collect fees, update some stuffs and poooof, 3 hours passed. In between that, Wenfang bought KOI for me when she came for tuition! THANKS AH BOBOWU ;) We were like WhatsApping each other while I was downstairs and she was upstairs having tuition haha. Then the sudden wish for a movie came upon and so I told her, and she said OKAY. Er ya, basically she never says No. xD

Initially, we wanted to catch That Girl in Pinafore, but when we checked the timing and availability, only the first row was left so we were like meh........ So I headed back home first and Wenfang came too. Watched TV, eat etcetc then finally decided on R.I.P.D at 9.10PM. Can somebody say yayy? Yayy.

The guy on the right somehow charmed me right from the start of the movie. *-*

-some camwhore pictures- xD
 Pardon my failed attempt to smile like Wenfang in the last picture hahahahaha.

All in all, I enjoyed the whole week and it ended well too! But I dread the upcoming one....... Need to rush Psych group project on Monday (technically today), IRM test on Tuesday, Psych project submission on Wednesday, PStats assignment submission on Thursday, ITApps test on Friday. Hmm so I guess I won't be blogging for the week cause apparently I have no time to do so LOL. 

Updates completed, gonna hit the pillows soon so goodnight! :*

-RCHM-

No comments:

Post a Comment