Sunday, August 4, 2013

BUSYYYYY ~

Hihi!

Realized I have not been blogging regularly and so I decided to come up with a really short post!

Basically, I've been kinda busy with schoolwork.. Because Sem Break is arrivingggggg!!!! And yes, I'm really excited because I can finally sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat. Wahahaha. Okay maybe sleep eat play. Mmhmm, best life. But then again.. no pain no gain, so its always busy before the break arrives............ I have a presentation to be done this Tuesday, speech due on Wednesday, and hell lots of tests and project submissions the following week... But THANK GOD, I only have one exam paper to sit for throughout the whole 2 weeks of sem exams. Which means my holiday starts right after that shit paper ends whooooo ~ So glad that this coming Thursday and Friday are PH so I can rest ~~~

Hmm will be mugging at SB again tonight to complete my speech and PStats assignment (HOPEFULLY). Then I've work tomorrow.. And yes!!! No school on Monday because its SDL heheeeeeeee. Happyme96 :P

That's all for now, bye!

-RCHM-

No comments:

Post a Comment