Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weekends.

Hihi! 

Right now its 5:34pm and I'm laying on the bed, blogging. Gonna hide myself in the room because my Bro's friend(s) is/will be here... Oh well, just hope that they will order delivery when they're hungry so I can kop wahaha. K la cannot because me is on diet. 

Okay back to the point of this entry.
As some may know (through Twitter), I joined Floorball as CCA in Poly. And today was the team selection for the upcoming POL-ITE and some other competitions idk. Obviously I didn't manage to get in.. I always know that I don't have that triple S; Speed, Stamina and Skills, which is like so important when playing Sports. Moreover, all the other Year 1s were experienced players so I knew my chance was like 0.0000001%. When I heard about it, I was still kinda disappointed but I have to accept the fact that I don't play well and am not selected. To think on the bright side, I no longer have to go school and Saturdays and can use the time to study. :)  BUT THEN, I WILL DEFINITELY TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR. 

So to summarize my Saturday; Floorball > Home. Yeah I'm gonna just stay in bed from now on cause I'm really tired.. wanted to do my assignments but I guess imma just leave them till tomorrow LOLOL. 

As for tomorrow, other than dealing with those assignments... I've decided to go swimming in the morning wheeeeeeee ~ Then I've to work from 1pm to 5:30pm (gonna use this time to do assignment hoho). After which I think I will head home for dinz before going to SB to mug the whole night. 

5:51pm. I took 17 mins to type that little.. see how tired I am? Hahaha. Okay la actually I have nothing more to say already so bye bye!

-RCHM-

P/S: I realized the structure of my blog entry sucks. But ahya make do with it la hor, main point there can liao xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment