Monday, July 15, 2013

Bad Dream.

I... I experienced consecutive bad dreams last night... And they are so scary I didn't dare fall asleep after that. Come let me share one of the them.
.
.
.

I was kidnapped by a man in a house and that man looked like my Dad but he wasn't my Dad and that house looked like my house but ain't my house. Oh, and my Bro was there too, not an accomplice but was on the same boat as I am. The thing is, he was VERY calm, just sitting on the couch staring into space. WHICH IS SO SCARY. Blahblahblah, I found myself ransacking the cupboards to look for evidence for idk what crime la. And I ended up finding a bottle of honey in the kitchen, my instinct told me that was the evidence. At that time, the man was standing by the kitchen window staring at me. And his facial expression made me double confirm that that was the evidence. I know la, sound very stupid right... a bottle of honey as evidence.. -.- But that was it. 
He started to walk towards me and again, my instinct told me he was gonna 杀人灭口. HE WAS GONNA KILL ME. And you know what? I TURNED TO THE TABLE, TASTED THE HONEY AND SAID OUT LOUD "MMMM, I CAN BAKE A CAKE WITH THIS HONEY LATER." So that the man will think that I still don't know that is the evidence. Don't ask me why, I have no idea why I said that. IT WAS A DREAM.
Then the dreadful thing came.. He just kept walking towards me, and I started moving backwards and ran to the couch where my Bro is and told him I was in danger. My Bro just kept staring in space as though he was hypnotized or something. Then the man used his hand and pressed on my knee cap, where the knee bone is la idk what that is called. Then he pressed even harder and harder, only using one hand, my bone started to dent inwards. Then I cried all that then I woke up. The end. 

Okay maybe when you guys read it doesn't sound scary but it really was D; After which I didn't dare to sleep because I was scared that somebody will come into my room to kill me zzzzzz. 

-RCHM-

P/S: Don't judge me okay, IT REALLY WAS SCARY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment